Price for a 2 month CEPA Internship: € 3.250
- Internship placement for 2 months (Can be extended up to 1 year upon request for an additional monthly supplement)
- Assistance and guidance to prepare your resume and internship cover letter for the very different German standards (Lebenslauf)
- Research and contacting German companies on your behalf to inquire about the internship possibility
- Work authorization services
- Intensive German language course (20 class hours)
- Orientation & cultural immersion
- Weekly meeting with the internship on-site coordinator
- Rent for accommodation in single apartment, at a student residence or something similar*
Please see the application steps for more details about the process to apply for an internship. Health insurance can also be arranged for a small fee.
Cost per additional month:
The 2 month internship can be extended for up to 1 year upon request and for an additional administrative fee of € 75/month, which includes:
- a 24/7 emergency contact
- regular follow-ups with you and your employer
- 1-2 weekend excursions (if available)
Please note: The program price is a set price calculated in Euro and all billing will be made in Euro. Prices are valid for internships in 2012.
The following services are NOT included in the price:
- Passport expenses
- Health insurance
- Deposits for internet / keys / sheets / etc.
- Meals and other daily living expenses
CEPA Europe does not grant any credits or degrees for the internship program. However, credits may be awarded by the student's home institution (as arranged by the home university).
Please contact us for further information and details.
Housing and Meals:
CEPA Europe arranges appropriate accommodation for all internship students. Upon request, we also arrange shared apartments or single rooms at a student residence or something similar, where cooking facilities are usually available. Meals are not included in the accommodation price.